Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 4 weeks ago

Would my doorman care if I changed my style of clothing?

I've live in an apartment building that has a doorman in the lobby entrance. The doorman during the day has worked at my building for over 20 years and knows all the residents well. And he's always seen me wearing the same style of clothing all the time. I'm thinking of adding some excitement to my life by changing my style of clothing a little bit. Whether it be buying different color or design shirt, different style of pants or different style of shoes.

Since I pass by my doorman every time I leave and enter my building, he sees what I'm wearing and I'm a little self conscious that he will notice my abrupt change in clothing style. He knows me too well so he probably will notice and that bothers me.

Would my doorman really notice or care if I changed my style of clothing?

• Erik

Why don't you get his permission first?

No! Get a life!

i dont think he'll care

Yes he's obsessed about you and will be disappointed that he'll need to change the little shrine he has with your pictures to account for your style change

He might notice, but I doubt he'd care.