Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Do morbidly obese women typically struggle to find romance?

Do morbidly obese women who weigh 400+ lbs usually die alone?

>[],[]<

Since libtard folk make it a focal pôinț 

in supporting healthy living than ôur sôcîėťy 

would judge such but my horny sėlf wånť's

fat-wench!

,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

• amy

considering we live in an obesity epidemic there some morbidly obese dude out there for her.

Morbidly obese people usually have severe mobility issues and often can't even leave the house. So both genders in this condition would have a harder time than someone who could hit the dance floor every Saturday night. Obesity also tends to kill the libido and in many there's so much shame associated with it that the last thing they could handle would be intimacy of any kind. 

I would imagine so, unless their partners are equally overwieght.

No. Many white incel men give up and go gay. But quite a few, say f1ck it and will go for the big women you are talking about. 

Not always. Some guys like chubby women. You just have to find them.

No man wants to come home to a fat pig.

Men expect their hard work to be rewarded with luxury and beautiful women.

depends on the women

• I'm not sure about the dying alone part, but I know it's very hard for them to find romance because a lot of guys don't want to be with women that big. Although I do know of some girls that are heavy and have husbands or boyfriends that are heavy as well. 

• Rain

Hard to find romance yes, die alone? Not typically since they'd probably have family help them out. Like on the show my 600lbs life, some are bedridden and either have a home nurse help or family. Some had a bf/gf.