Would you date a neighbor?

That lives right next door?

I’m buying and he and his family is renting.

He’s sweet and we’ve been texting and hanging out for about three weeks. 

I let him come over and we almost had sex but I thought about how odd it would be if things didn’t go well.

I haven’t had sex in 8 years and he is so attractive to me.

Should I cut things off?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

1. You shouldn't have sex with someone you just met three weeks ago and haven't dated. If they are player they will sleep with you and walk away. And it will be awkward and you will be hurt. 2. You should make him work for it, so that when it does happen you don't feel like a fool if he is a player. If he is a player and you made him work for it 2 months or three then at least you weren't easy and you have your self respect. 3. Consider dating someone like gambling, can you afford to lose this amount of money and be okay? If you can't afford to lose then don't bet. If you can't afford to stand seeing this person avoid you, or be awkward around you if you run into each other then don't. 

• 1 month ago

Not anytime soon. Yeah, it'll be weird if you end up in a quick come and gone romance because you're horny. 

• 1 month ago

You are AGING, sex or not.

What do you think???

• art
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

why do you want to cut his thing off ??

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

i dont see why not

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

thats up to you

• 1 month ago

You're sure as hell not going to be having sex if you cut it off.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.