Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Had an amazing first date, but he’s been a ghost for a week?

So I met this guy on hinge, we talked over Snapchat and over the phone for a while until I finally met up with him in person. We finally met, got lunch, went back to his apartment and he couldn’t keep his hands off me, kept making out with me, kept telling me how beautiful I was, staring at me, holding me, also went down on me and kept wanting to do it over and over. The problem is he texted me the next day one time then went silent, it’s been a week of no contact from him, and I’m confused? Why isn’t he reaching out? I understand he’s busy but a simple how are you

would be nice. should I assume he was pretending and move on, or is he playing hard to get? 

• 28AKO

Sounds  like he was only looking for a one night stand! Stay away from him and protect yourself, think about it like this if u just met him and yall had sex how many other ppl he's met and done the same thing. He may be married or in a relationship and was stepping out  on his lady. Be thankful and move on, know your worth and cherish yourself

He might have enjoyed it plenty! But that doesn't mean that the two of you became a couple. He might give you a call again sometime and why not? Neither of you were "playing hard to get". No reason to think that! It hasn't been a slow and deeply meaningful romance. He contacted you the next day. Your lives are not entwined. Likely has no clue he's broken an unspoken rule of any kind.  

Most my friends will NOT follow up with a girl that give her so soon and TOO EASY.

Most guys start to wonder HOW MANY OTHER GUYS 

have "Tapped that A55".

It would be embarrassing to take her home and find 2 of your brothers and 5 cousins ALSO HAD YOU.

Pretty sure you were a "Booty Call" and the date was all about him, "gettin' busy with a babe".

• mokrie

He doesn't care about you at all. He met you for sex and if you didn't put out then he moved on to the next girl. If you did put out then he still moved on to get a new girl in the sack.

maybe hes not interested

I think it could be more of a case of him not wanting to come on too strong. Sometimes guys get worried about suffocating a woman after a date and being too clingy. As a result, they back off and give you some space. If everything went well on the date then it is unlikely that he is using you or playing hard to get. What I would do is reach out to him and give him hints that you would like to see him again by talking about fun places that you would like to go. Remember, guys often rely getting to guide them and to let them know how you are feeling so that they know what to do next. I really hope this helps :)

• g

Maybe he's busy, like dating several others kind of busy.

Sounds like he just wanted to have sex, and moved onto someone else from Hinge who he likes more personality wise/better chemistry. Seems like by the way you're describing the date that he only cared about your looks/sex, and not getting to know you