Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

I just don’t want to live anymore ?

I wake up tired and very down. I fight with my boss every day. I hardly have any money. The things going on in the world are sickening. I have been feeling extremely depressed this year with nobody to talk to. My friends all betrayed me. A already attempted suicide once. I’m such a mess. 

To the idiot who gave the first answer you are a cancer in everyone’s life. People like you are disgusting. Maybe I will lol myself to get away from this cesspool of shitty people 

**** this world man. Last time I ever dare open myself up to get help. Jesus Christ man 

Shut the **** up you cock. I don’t know why you’re coming here to attack me. You get off on picking on suicidal ppl? Go figure. You’re pathetic. 

Treatment usually begins by seeing the GP, who can give you a referral. I mention referral because just a bottle of pills is not a very good approach.

The things you'd want to tell the doctor are how you feel at different times of day, any symptoms you might have such as change in appetite or sleep, and things in your life affecting how you feel.

The most important thing is knowing how to cope in a moment of crisis. It's very important to calm down. This will make you feel better and let you think clearly.

A very easy way to calm down is just to breathe slowly. A doctor recommends inhale to a count of 4, exhale to 6. You'll feel better in 5 min or less.

Also, simple distractions can be very good. This video has suggestions. It also has a very good hotline. No one will bother you if you call.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yBXl81QPyY

Youtube thumbnail

maybe you should get some help if you feel that way

Oh boohoo poor you. While you’re feeling a little depressed because your boss didn’t give you that promotion people are out fighting for their lives. I wish you’d succeeded in killing yourself. Your parents must be greatly ashamed. I wish your mother would’ve aborted you. Quit whining and get a job. Be proactive. Move out. Do something besides feel sorry for yourself you sorry excuse for a human. Edit: 

Go pay for a therapist like a normal person. Nobody here cares about you or your problems. You could drop dead for all I care. People like you throw yourselves into other ppls laps and except to be coddled. Go drink some draino.