How do I cope with pregnancy loss?

Admittedly, I am really struggling. I feel really depressed without my baby. I keep blaming myself. I keep asking myself why it had to happen to me. I get really frustrated about other pregnancies. What do I do? 

I am so sorry for the loss of your child.

You are 100% not to blame for the loss - when a child is lost in early pregnancy, it is almost always due to something having gone wrong with the baby's development. I had given birth twice to two healthy girls when we got pregnant with our third child, and lost him to miscarriage. I didn't do or not do anything differently than I had the first two times, something just went wrong with that child's development.

Feel the feelings you have as you work through the loss - you might try writing a letter to your child, or doing something in your child's memory that will help another person or another child.

Again, I'm so sorry for your loss.