Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 4 weeks ago

What should I do for my soon to be 53 year old mother so that she is happy I love her and she has sacrificed so much of her life?

My mom is going to be 53 this year soon. i love my mom my mom is so empathetic and sacrificed years of her life for my siblings and my dad her ex. My mom is the closest person to me in my life I feel terrible seeing her clean and cook all day for my bro and I we are in our early 20s with mental illnesses that leave us disabled. My dad is hardly around. She has done all but just taken for granted as if her life has no significance like shes just the one who cooks cleans buys ua things and gets nothing in return i want to do something memorable for her I want her to have a great time. Any ideas?

maybe you can go to the petstore and get her a nice puppy, she will love that

Well the first thing that comes to mind is clean the house. You can do this yourself or hire a cleaning service. Secondly what did you guys do when you were kids. what kind of family outings or traditions do you have fond memories of? Try to recreate them for her. Mothers are very sentimental