Are we going to get a coronavirus vaccine before the end of 2020?

Doubt it. But it's worth the wait to get a vaccine.

• Edna

I certainly hope not!  If they developed a vaccine tomorrow that MIGHT be effective against this year's strain of corona virus (but still won't be effective against next year's strain), I wouldn't take it.

Any new vaccine or medicine has to undergo 16 to 18 months of test trials, and the results of the test trials have to be compiled and analyzed for several more months before a vaccine is deemed safe and is approved and released by the FDA  for use. That's not going to happen in the 5 months before the end of 2020.

A vaccine couldn't possibly complete even the test trials any time before January 2022.

You should probably be wondering if we’re going to get one that doesn’t make people sicker than the coronavirus itself.

We will never get a vaccine for it, unfortunately.   It was not created in order for us to find a way to heal from it.  It is out of human power and it is here to kill and destroy us all.  These are finally the real end times which people have talked about for so many centuries and always thought that it was some kind of a religious fantasy or something. Now we can see for sure that it is real.  These.  Are.  The.  End.  Times.    Yes I will miss this world, but all I can hope for is by the grace of God to be able to escape these horrible things which are to come and to make it to Heaven when I die.  I already have stage four so I dont have long no matter what goes on and I wont miss being winded everytime I even get up out of a chair or just walk across my own living room.  The grace of God is the only hope we have.  There is no vaccine and never will be one.  Time will prove that I am correct.  These are the times we have been warned about for over two thousand years and the coronavirus has the ability to kill the whole world and it does not discriminate.

Probably not.....

te cure is simply smell your own fart

Source(s): CDC

No chance, it will be end of 2021 before we have it

I think that is not possible...

Yes it is possible.

Oxford COVID-19 vaccine to begin phase II/III human trials.

University of Oxford researchers have begun recruiting for the next phase in human trials of a COVID-19 vaccine in human volunteers.

No.-And-possibly-not-before-the-end-of-2021,-either.