Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 4 weeks ago

This is RIDICULOUS!!!!! Can't sleep!!! Would a 10 mile walk with a 50lb backpack during the day help me sleep at night!!!?

Well would it!!!???

Update:

I just took 1500mg of Valerian Root and a separate half tablet of melatonin. So i'm not worried about now. But this problem needs to be tackled seriously. Like exercising during the day ( 1pm to 3pm) to get super tired around 10pm that you judst collapse from exhaustion.

Update 2:

Transferred to health section.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

It could sure help.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

masturbation will put u to sleep

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Considering how hot it is now, after walking about 3 miles the Emergency Medical Techs should pick your unconscious carcass off of the road and send you to the hospital where you will remain unconscious for the duration of the weekend.

• ?
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Depends on why you're having trouble sleeping, but in general, sleep disorders persist in spite of your energy level. Its more likely something in your brain chemistry is failing to switch you from waling to sleeping than that ypu have an excess of energy

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

To help you sleep: Turn your clock around so you won't see what time it is. Looking at the clock may just increase anxiety. Breathe in and out slowly to relax.

Source(s): .
  • 4 weeks ago

Yeah, I’ve done that and can vouch. You’ll even sleep comfortably on the ground after a couple days of that.

• 4 weeks ago

Eat five or six olives

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.