Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

I've always struggled to make good grades in school. Why does Jesus allow me to exist ?

He hates me. 

I don't have an aptitude 

I am not sure if I properly understand the question, but if you are making good grades and your complaint is that it seems harder for you to do so than others, then you have an aptitude for making things happen, regardless of the difficulty.

Public school in general isn't really good at teaching things that matter and can drain students of motivation and desire to learn. In the end, it doesn't matter how hard or slow learning something is as long as you have the ability to understand. Many people simply don't have the genetics to understand everything placed in front of them. Others are simply not motivated to put in the effort.

Jesus, if he existed, is long dead and never heard of you.

• sarah

No he just wants you to be the hardest tryer.  When I was a teacher the ones who had to work for their grades were the most successful in life.  Because they carried that hard working into adult life.

• Misty

Jesus never existed so you need a new scapegoat.

so did I  was eventually expelled at 15 had a Job the next day went back to Night school and received a High school certificate

Retired at 55 and Own my own Home

Once io realised i was on my own I went to work because Night school and Trade schools Know that you will Try your best to qualify

Jesus doesn't hate you, Jesus doesn't exist.