Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Why do people assume she's great if they think she's hot, and she doesn't need a supportive friend because she's got guys who contact her?

Guys she doesn't want to be with who are scattered all around the world and can't stop her from ending her life if it ever came down to that. 

Not all women are robotic, don't confuse cold-hearted robotic narcissistic women with warm-hearted empathic women. 

Who the hell is 'she'?  You kind of totally forgot to say.

53. "Shame on the fools infatuated with love for women. Women are like nothing but birds flitting above the tree tops.

36-38. "In secret that woman introduced her son to my friend. That son was an ignorant fool with eyes blood-shot with drink. And my friend went on enjoying him in my very presence. But she, though completely overpowered by him and being enjoyed by him day after day, never left me, and I, too, did not abandon her. And out of that union was born a fool of the same type as his father.

50. "Similar is the fate of the people who, deluded with the quest of happiness, have fallen into the snares of the task-master of action. They are bewildered in their frenzy and destruction awaits them