stan_sheer asked in SportsCycling · 2 months ago

Have a schwinn 3 speed with crome fenders and generator given to me in 1963. Would like to know what s it worth.?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • D50
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

So look at completed auctions on ebay and see what bikes like yours sold for.

• pmt853
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You need to tell us what condition it's in and add some relevant photos. If it's been in regular use and poorly maintained you might have to pay to get it scrapped, if it's just about in working order maybe £10, if it's in mint condition it could be a lot more if someone takes a fancy to it. 

• 2 months ago

Schwinn made several 3 speed bikes with chrome fenders and a headlight operated by a generator.  Which one?  The Corvette model sold for $76.95 brand new.  https://waterfordbikes.com/SchwinnCat/flschwinn_19...

I'd be willing to give ya $5.00 for it.  You pay the shipping.  

• 2 months ago

Condition, Condition, Condition!  In 100% pristine showroom new condition with all the original paperwork, it could be worth $200 or more.  If in the usual condition I see bikes from that time period (a little beat up with rust on the rims of the wheels) $10 to $25 at a garage sale.  

It all depends on how much the prospective sucker...eh, I mean customer is willing to pay.   

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.