stan_sheer asked in SportsCycling · 2 months ago

Have a schwinn 3 speed with crome fenders and generator given to me in 1963. Would like to know what s it worth.?

• D50

So look at completed auctions on ebay and see what bikes like yours sold for.

• pmt853

You need to tell us what condition it's in and add some relevant photos. If it's been in regular use and poorly maintained you might have to pay to get it scrapped, if it's just about in working order maybe £10, if it's in mint condition it could be a lot more if someone takes a fancy to it. 

Schwinn made several 3 speed bikes with chrome fenders and a headlight operated by a generator.  Which one?  The Corvette model sold for $76.95 brand new.  https://waterfordbikes.com/SchwinnCat/flschwinn_19...

I'd be willing to give ya $5.00 for it.  You pay the shipping.  

Condition, Condition, Condition!  In 100% pristine showroom new condition with all the original paperwork, it could be worth $200 or more.  If in the usual condition I see bikes from that time period (a little beat up with rust on the rims of the wheels) $10 to $25 at a garage sale.  

It all depends on how much the prospective sucker...eh, I mean customer is willing to pay.