Breathed in a piece of plastic, Is that bad? ?

So I have a really bad habit of biting the caps off bottles, And when I done it today, I breathed in through my mouth and a small piece of plastic just got sucked down my throat. I felt it in there so I kinda just swallowed it down, I'm not sure how big it was exactly but it wasn't to big. It caused mild discomfort swallowing it down. Basically, Will I be alright? Because I never full on swallowed it from the get go. I breathed in, And then swallowed it when it was too far down to come back up. Stupid question I know. I just heard stories and I'm worried theirs a chance it got in my lungs. Ease my mind please? 

3 Answers

Relevance
  • kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    the fact you ask this daily makes you a troll

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    it'll pass harmlessly thru your system .......................

  • 1 month ago

    When you poop it will go out.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.