Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Covid vaccine?

I’m hearing that when a vaccine comes out, minorities will get it first??  I’m not sure what that is all about and why minorities get it first.  I also heard Bill Gates telling people to take the vaccine but he won’t himself? Will you all take it when it comes out?

• Ludwig

I think it shocking that non-existent vaccines might be distributed in a way which has not even been thought of but which if they did, and if they were, I might find shocking.

• Jas B

Both statements are false, each countries leaders and medical professionals will decide who gets the vaccine first.  Almost certainly it will be health workers, the elderly and those with pre-existing condition who will get it first.

As you put this totally false claim about Bill Gates, I can only assume the source you got this information from is highly suspect but without you providing your source I cannot prove this.

There are multiple conspiracy theories spreading on right wing sites about Bill Gates, everything from that he invented the virus, to he intends to put trackers in the virus so we can all be tracked.  That anyone believes them I find astounding.  But there are lots of them and for some reason the far right have designated the man who has probably saved more lives around the world at this current time than any other, as some sort of deep state dictator who wants to take over the world.  .

Bill and Melinda Gates have eliminated deadly diseases in third world countries which were killing  thousands of people by vaccinating all the children, he has provided proper sanitation and water in places where the death rate of babies and children was horrendous.  

You're hearing a whole lot of things about a Covid vaccine.  None of them are real, but you're hearing them.  That happens a lot.

There ain't no vaccine yet, Skippy.  People can say anything they want, but opinions of a vaccine that doesn't exist are kind of valueless.

BLM will receive the vaccine first, after two years it will go on general release. By that time many businesses and jobs will be taken over by BLM, they will become the managers and supervisors

I heard THC sends covid 19 into a toxic shock syndrome rendering it pathologically deficient, well that would be my excuse if ever needed.

• I absolutely will take it when it comes out as soon as it's out for everybody. I want to be able to not have to wear a mask, not have to social distance, and be able to hug my family members and friends again. I know we're all going through this, but I'm just saying I miss it terribly being able to hug my loved ones. It's hard for me because I'm blind and I can't look at them, so I rely on feel and that's why I like to hug them and stuff. Even just talking to them on the phone, e-mail, or social media is hard because A, I still feel that sense of lonliness and emptiness and B, I feel like if I talk to my loved ones about this virus then I'm hurting them by bringing it up again since we're all hurting because of it and having hard times and I don't want to be selfish and act like I'm the only one hurting when I'm not. 

What do you mean by minorities?

• yodi

don't get your hopes up on an "effective" vaccine. It would be terrific if it were to happen but odds are it ain't.

I would never have a vaccine. The drug companies are only interested in wealth, not health and put any old rubbish in them. It's obvious why Gates won't have it.

Didn't you hear, there is already a solution, all you need to do is inject bleach and use a sun bed, White House approved.