Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 4 weeks ago

What are some things I can do with my white privilege?

You can be sure you don't have to change any stereotype  your people made .

• Orla

Spoken as someone born and raised with white privilege but is as yet unable to recognize it.

• KTJoe

End promoting racism/separatism aka BLM, no more food drives in black neighborhoods (FYI) there's a grocery store on every corner. Most of all stop thinking privileged when many whites are in the same boat as blacks..LOL 

To those who talk about police brutality-

I would say that when you have mosquito bites every night and they don't let you sleep, next time you see one, you squash them. 

I hope you understand.

Behaviour attracts reaction. The more often that behaviour occurs the more often you get reactions. 

And white privilege? I can have a job with uneducated minorites as managers who got the job because of their skin colour, HR didn't want to be called racist not giving them the job and not because they actually know the job and understand how to manage people.

Not being suspiciously observed in a store, not being stopped by the police for no reason, not being suspected as a robber for no reason, not being suspected that everything u own is stolen, etc, etc....

From Washington post:https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/05/29...

Countless studies have also shown that black people are much more likely to be pulled over and searched for drugs, even though nearly every study on the subject also found that searches of white people are more likely to turn up contraband

Now since White searches have turned up more contraband, shouldn't the police have a "White-bias" and search whites more than blacks instead of the reality being the opposite? THE REASON IS W-H-I-T-E P-R-I-V-I-L-E-G-E.

JUST ONE OF THE MANY PRIVILEGES OF BEING WHITE

"What are some things I can do with my white privilege?"

You can whine about having none. Especially after all the schit your people have done to people with color. Yeah, you can sit there and play the victim just because they brought down a few of your statues. 

Life just went from easy to the equivalent of a little frustrating for white men. Get over it. The political climate at the moment in the U.S., all it is is the equivalent of political speed bump for white men. Im sure ye'all will find away around it so that you can continue f1cking people over. 

You can go tell all the homeless white veterans with PTSD how lucky and privileged they are because of their skin color. Tell white single moms on welfare how privileged they are. Tell white people living in trailer parks how privileged they are. Basically, it doesn't matter if white people are suffering because their lives no longer matter. You can spread the word!

Simple: don't do to others what you hate. Be kind because you were lucky enough to be born in your favorable circumstances. When you can make a positive difference in someone's life, do so.

• Bye

Be seen in public without risking your own wrongful death.

Work for minimum wage and live in the truck.  Whew!  Freedom!