Anonymous

What do you think about someone who don't believe in God and decide to not dating anyone and to be a virgin forever? ?

Because he/she doesn't feel sexual or romantic attraction?

Do you think it's the right choice? 

I live in Italy and I know I should write, "doesn't".

I don't know what should I do about people who insult me when I make mistakes in English. I dislike them but they keep insulting me

I think the next person will insult me too about my English but it's not useful because I already know. You can answer my original question or you can tell me what I should do about people like Anonymous when they insult me

It's none of my business what other people do and this person's choices don't affect my life at all. 

It's a matter of personal choice.  It doesn't look like you're hurting anyone so I see no problem.  It's no one's business to tell you what you should or shouldn't do.  There are also people who might try to pressure others to remain single just as much as there are those who will pressure them to marry and have children and no one has a right to do this.  Live your life in any way you want.

• Tj

Brainwashed religion, breaks up more couples

You're talking about someone who is asexual, has no sexual feelings. There are some people like that. There's nothing wrong with remaining a virgin. 

I think people who cannot express themselves in English and live in an English-speaking Country will NEVER be able to afford to date (or marry) anyone and, yes, should remain a virgin).  Someone who don't believe is a non-believer.  They decide to not dating anyone?  Okay.  They be a virgin forever?  Probably not their choice.

"Doesn't", not "don't". It might be the right choice for THEM, but not necessarily for you or me. That doesn't make the choice any less 'right' however.