Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 4 weeks ago

Where is a good place to buy thick mens hoodies?

The type of hoodies that have that fuzzy wool look on the inside and the arms usually have polyester on the inside. Does this type of hoodie have a specific name? Where can I get them? I currently have an Element one but they don't have any on their website, just normal hoodies.

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.