Should I wait to go to the doctors?

I think I've a bone spur on the bottom of my left foot and I've had it for a while now its getting to the point where I can't even walk without curling my foot up bc of the pain I want to get it checked out but at the same time I feel like I should wait on account of the virus numbers sky rocketing.

You need to check what your doctor is offering.  Where I live, they are doing phone consultations and from that, deciding whether to see a patient or not.  If you are in that much pain, call your doctor and see what they say.

That sounds more like a plantars wart. What kind of insurance do you have? My insurance has been offering telehealth appointments since this spring. You can go online, show a doctor your foot, and the doctor may be able to diagnose it, prescribe a medicine or tell you how to treat it.