James asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 month ago

Should the film industry make more movies following Norse mythology like some Greek mythology based movies in the past?

Since there are a couple of Greek Mythology based movies (like Clash of the Titans, Wrath of the Titans, Hercules, and more), should there be more movies that fit in the Norse Mythology mythos (besides the Marvel Thor movies). I feel like it's an interesting world and could translate well to the screen but maybe that's just me. The idea really set in for me after playing some God of War 4, which is based in a Norse Mythology world. 

• Steve

Im thinking that sort of thing may be interesting to some older men, but that is not the target audience ever anymore Id bet. Its all young. Thats probably mostly who fills the theaters in non-Covid days, so thats who the theatres are going after. There are exceptions to that of course.