Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesDancing · 3 months ago

Best ballet school in Washington?

If I meant Washington D.C. I would've put that, if I meant Washington in another state I would've followed Washington with the state. Fail. Try again :))))

If she/he had of just said that my question was confusing, I would've answered nicely. However, she/he was being a smart ass so I returned the favour. I treat people how they treat me, therefore I'm now going to call you a dumbass, DUMBASS

You don’t need to get an attitude when people tryna help you out. You asked the question. People in DC say Washington dumbass. Hope you go to a ballet school with shitty instructors.

Washington the state, Washington D.C., or one of the 28 other places in the United States named Washington? 

.

Fail. Try again.

• sam

If you mean Washinngton D.C., The Washington Ballet School is a very reputable school, and the Kirov Ballet Academy has a good reputation as well. 

I'm not as familiar with Washington State.