Our dream is sometimes giving us ideas What will going to happen?

The next day at same situation. I follow What my dream says It just really happened in sequence! "Nothing will lose of you try" right?

Dreams are from out subconscious which is aware or “woke” in ways our conscious mind is not.  You may have had cues like pheromones or micro gestures that may caused a predictive dream that was right. 

Definitely not uncommon to dream about someone, and then them asking you out the next day.  Might have been how they smiled at you or a nervousness you didn’t notice but you did on a subcoNscious level. 

I hope your dream includes learning to speak English more fluently. Good luck. 

• j153e

Many people find they experience precognitive dreams every week, by keeping a dream diary and checking it.

Dreaming is in good part an expression of waking subconscious.

Lucid dreaming, like waking lucidity, develops as the waking subconscious, which is the dreaming conscious, unites and integrates with the waking conscious.  This is assisted by meditation.

https://dreamstudies.org/2015/02/04/lucid-dreamers...

Related:

The Master of Lucid Dreams by Dr. Olga Kharitidi;

Watch Your Dreams by Ann Ree Colton;

The Masters and Their Retreats;

Light Is a Living Spirit.