How can I return to beliving in God if I lost my fate? I don't know on what basis can I consider the existence of Biblical God. ?

I use to think that God reviled me in the Messianic community by fulfilling me with his Spirit. But, now I know that it was bipolar mood swings. Besides, too many of their persuasion techniques are just manipulation. In addition, too many Christians are rude and I don't want to have contact with them. 

• ?

Even top scientists believe in quantum physics , & that there has to be some Intelligent Ultimate Observer , who is manipulating all matter .

Experience him for yourself.  Every year millions do just that.  You should, too.  It's the logical thing to do.  At least be willing to find out for yourself.  Call it faith if you like.  Begin with reading the Gospels and The Book of Mormon.  Then apply the good that you learn in your own life.  Don't forget to pray.  Eventually God will make himself known to you.

The fact that there are bad apples in the barrel doesn't mean the barrel itself is not sound.  Worry less about rude Christians and more about what you can do for other people.

• Paul

The only way to be certain of God's existence is to allow Him to come into your life, and develop a relationship with Him. Once you know someone personally, there is nothing that can happen to you that couldl cause you to doubt that person's existence.

You haven't lost your fate, so I'm assuming you mean "faith."  Bipolar mood swings are not of God, but more demonic behavior.  If you've never accepted Jesus as your Savior, then how can you lose what you never had?  Christ loved you so much that God your Creator came down in human flesh as Jesus the Christ and dwelt among mankind so we could know Him.  To win back eternal life for us that Adam,Eve and Satan lost for us in the Garden of Eden when sin and death came into the world.  Christ won back eternal life for those who believe and accept Him.  Don't blame Jesus for rude and mean people who call themselves Christians.  Christ tells all of us that without love in our hearts for each other we are in bad shape.  Christ is Perfect Love and perfect love casts out fear (bipolar mental disorder) because fear has torment.  Jesus also tells us that He didn't give us a spirit of fear, but of love, power and a sound mind.  My friend, don't worry about Christians; they will stand in front of Almighty God just like you will.  You need to worry about accepting Jesus as your Savior, so you can receive eternal life in Heaven.  No man in his right mind wants to face hell.

Was it a denomination you lost faith in? Was it individuals you lost faith in? Was it a supposed system of salvation that you lost faith in? Or was it the misrepresentation of God via those 3 things that you lost faith in? "Let God be found true, though every man be found a liar" the Bible urges, in Romans 3:4. Faith knows that God never lies. But people both lie and suffer from delusions about God that they pass on to others.

Further, bipolar mood swings wreck havoc with faith because your faith levels go up and down with your moods. You will need to learn to separate all those issues until you have shoved them all to the side and can concentrate on God alone. Just get down on your knees and pray to Him in the name of Jesus to express your confusion and ask Him to show you the way out of this depressing fog of bipolar illness.

He saved me from severe depression many years ago, but not by getting rid of the depression - by turning my attention to just who Jesus really is.  It was my spiritual illness that God dealt with in answer to my prayer - the mental imbalance got sorted out later, as a consequence. God is good. He never lets us down. Keep your trust in Him even if you lose trust in imperfect humans.

You have not lost your fate. Your fate is sealed. The only way to alter that fate is to search the scriptures for God. Jeremiah 29:11-14 

"Love thy neighbor as thyself". 

First you must know that THE BIBLE IS TRUE.

( If you don't have a Bible at hand, please Google the verses on your phone or PC to refer them ). It's ahead of science, Ref Job 26:7 (intergalactic gravitational force), Job 36:27-28 (Water cycle), Job 28:5 ( presence of Lava beneath the soil).All these were written thousands of years before we could discover them.It's ahead of history, Ref Ezra 1:1-3 (Acts of Cyrus the great).Isa 45:1-3 and 13 (were prophecied 170 years BEFORE Cyrus was born). Daniel 8:21-22 ( The death of Alexander and the division of his kingdom among his 4 generals was prophecied about 2 centuries before Alexander was born). All prophecies about Jesus' coming came true. What's more, even today's Lockdown and our home confinement had been prophecied in Isa 26:20 Go, my people, enter your rooms and shut the doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until his wrath has passed by.

• Rico

The fact that you’re asking, suggests you still believe in God.  The spiritual issue is, Do you want believe in Jesus again?  

Until you learn to believe without proof, you can not.  If sincere, you ask the Holy Spirit to guide you.  I also recommend  that you read books on Christian persecition, so you will what others went through to hold onto the faith