Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 4 weeks ago

Should black and white people be treated the same?

31 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Initially, yes. Always presume good intentions. If they turn out to be rude, obviously you're not forced to treat them nicely just because of equality. I'm neither black or white, so I'm not biased lol 

• KTJoe
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Nope...People should be treated based on character not by race.

• 4 weeks ago

Of course, exactly the same.  unfortunately there seems to be a group called BLM that want to be treated like kings when they are the stuff you find on the bottom of your shoe!

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Theoretically yes and of course most people will say yes but realistically, it's doesn't happen.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

there is no such thing as "the same" 

a person who is 6'9" 350 LBS cannot be a horse race jockey 

and for the most part a 4'6" person is not going to be a NBA star

but equal opportunity and equal guaranteed out come are two entire separate things 

Do I think all people should act responsible and put the same effort in YES 

• 4 weeks ago

Yes  we are all God's children and all made in His image

• 4 weeks ago

Yes, to put it simply

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

unless we're rationing sunscreen, yes

• Paul
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Yes. All human beings have the same dignity, and deserve to be treated the same, except those who cut themselves off from society and hurt other people.

• Liz
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

They should be but, of course, that isn't the case with people. With God, it's no problem. We are told at Acts 10:34,35 that" God is not partial but in every nation the man that fears him and works righteousness is acceptable to him.” 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.