Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsRespiratory Diseases · 1 month ago

Got a positive result on covid?

I got a positive result from a covid nasal test. I am 27 years old. Never had any symptoms during this whole process. Then two weeks later, after completely isolating myself, I took the test again, and I was negative. Could do the original test have been a false positive or what do you guys think happened, and how should i assess what I should be doing?

If you indeed had a positive COVID test then there are very few false positive tests and if you now test negative then the protocol is to have two negatives in a row on successive days. That would mean you no longer have the virus and don't need to isolate. If on the second test you test positive then that means you are still positive and need to continue to isolate. 

• kelvin

you never ever had it to begin with