Can a sneaky dentist pull a fast one?
- MJT209Lv 44 weeks agoFavourite answer
If a dentist pulls a fast one he's a winker!!
- Adullah MLv 73 weeks ago
Yes for replacing it with the rotten one.
- CandyLv 74 weeks ago
If his name is Bill Cosby.
- Big KahunaLv 74 weeks ago
Yes,he runs around the corners of the room ,in the dark.I think he must be trying to sneak up on it.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- RyanLv 74 weeks ago
I'd rather he pull it fast than slow
- ElizabethLv 74 weeks ago
Yes. They rarely tell the tooth.
- Weasel McWeaselLv 74 weeks ago
if they knock you out with that gas......they can do anything they want.
- Laughing BOYLv 74 weeks ago
I had ONE that LOVED to PULL my LEG...... I asked HIM?..... Are you a DENTIST or an ORTHOPEDIC Dr.?......😂😂😂😂
- ChristopherLv 64 weeks ago
Yes, but If they take the slow canal root, they will grinding their teeth with frustration. Those canine walkers don't speed up for anyone!