Do rival referees have a score to settle?
- 4 weeks agoFavourite answer
They do if one of them is a whistle blower.
- Adullah MLv 73 weeks ago
Yes when they sit among the committee.
- Big KahunaLv 74 weeks ago
Yes,Rival referees are all a Crock.
- RyanLv 74 weeks ago
Referees send the worst Christmas cards
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Weasel McWeaselLv 74 weeks ago
President Lincoln was famous for his 4 scores..........7 years ago.
- CandyLv 74 weeks ago
I keep giving people,like you comments,& then they disappear..
Me & the yapoo referee seem to have a score to settle HERE.🤗
- Laughing BOYLv 74 weeks ago
Only the UNION referee's can ACTUALLY count......😂😂😂😂
- MJT209Lv 44 weeks ago
They'll both give their Pitch,
Thinking they are on Track to win,
but if one doesn't throw the towel in the Ring,
It may end up in Court
- ChristopherLv 64 weeks ago
Yes, they only see things in black and white.