lila
lila asked in Social SciencePsychology · 3 weeks ago

What’s wrong with me? :(?

Some days I feel really good but many days I feel sad or empty or just feel like something is wrong and I’m always self sabotaging. I don’t understand how I can hate my job so much and yet turn down every opportunity I ever get to leave...or how I desperately want to atop binge eating because I know how bad it makes me feel and yet I do it all the time... like at least 4-5 times per week. And I don’t understand how I can trust my partner and yet still feel so insecure and jealous over everything. I always have to find something wrong to get upset over and I hate it. I feel so defeated and frustrated and just really sad a lot but I feel guilty for feeling that way because overall I’m really blessed and fortunate. I have a high paying job, never have to worry about finances, I live in a beautiful home and have a loving partner and great friends, I’m thin and healthy even though I binge all the time, I get to travel when I want, etc. I don’t understand why I’m sad and why I self sabotage. Like why do I hate myself this much? :( any advice? Does anyone else feel this way?

• martin

Take long walks, go swimming for a few minutes, meditate about what you believe in, eat the right foods, don't deliberately dwell on bad thoughts needlessly, count your blessings.