Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 4 weeks ago

Will Christmas likely be low key and basically not celebrated this year because of Coronavirus ?

Totally depends on if we're able to get it more under control. My family normally travels out of state to see the rest of our family to celebrate all together, but we might not travel due to the pandemic. If so, I think we will stay home and celebrate with the family we have here in our hometown. 

I think Amazon, Target and Walmart, are going to do great along with delivery services

• martin

Hopefully, by then, America will have the virus on the run.

I don;t celebrate in public so my Christmas will be exactly the same. I will decorate the house wrap the gifts and cook the feast same as every other year

Christmas will be celebrated. Maybe not as many big family gatherings, maybe not so much time spent shopping in crowded stores, maybe  not so many Services and socializing at your local church. But none of that is really about Christmas anyway. Christmas is just as real without all of the above stuff. Maybe even more so. A few hungry cold people in a manger isn't really about any of those trappings.