Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 4 weeks ago

I accidentally left cheesy vegetable pasta in my bag for 2 days. doesn’t pasta because toxic? i’m scared to touch it?

it’s all over spilled inside my bag and i don’t want to touch it cos i heard it’s poisonous 

Well it would be poisonous if you ATE it, but I am going to assume you aren't that dumb. Just clean the bag out, wash it with soap and hot water, as well as the container the pasta was in and wash your hands after. Done and done.

if you ate it==yes, you could get very sick--cleaning up the bag--not a problem--just don't lick your fingers when you are done!

• denise

Clean out your bag and 'saveable' contents [wearing latex gloves, maybe?].

It's not poisonous to touch (although it might make you ill if you eat it)

• martin

Empty your bag, wear rubber gloves, and either run the bag through the washer and dryer, or wash it out with hot water and soap.  If you're tired of the bag anyway, throw it away.

• kswck2

Toxic? No. It may get you sick. Just use gloves and throw it away.

• You "heard" it was poisonous? Well it's not. You could get sick if you ate it, but you can certainly touch it to clean it up. Just wash your hands after cleaning your bag and before inserting them into your mouth.