Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 3 weeks ago

Is nose bleeding a sign of something serious?

Just had a sudden nose bleed that stopped after a minute. I've been having migraine headaches and trouble breathing for months. Should I head to the ER?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • J
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Nosebleeds alone are usually nothing to worry about. Because you have other symptoms too, it could be more serious. You should see a doctor. 

• Will.
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Do not worry. Everyone have nose bleeds at some times. But the breathing trouble is more serious, you should tell your doctor and hear what he has to say.

• k w
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I heard nose bleeds were due to being low on copper, but can't prove it. just keep that in mind. Sure go to the ER...

• 3 weeks ago

A bug has crawled up you nose while sleeping and died

Don't freak out bugs go in inside and outside your mouth and nose all night long while you're sleeping you want to see it on time lapse photography there's plenty of them on YouTube but anyway the point is a little bug got in your nose it got inside your nasal passage and it died and it rotted and now you have sinusitis so get yourself a nasal douche from the drugstore wash out your nasal passages and then go to the doctor and get checked out for bacterial infection they might give you a mild antibiotic

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

If that's your only symptom, No. It's more likely due to allergies, dry air or sinus inflammation.

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

No, you have a weak vein in your nose, if you have a stuffy nose the vein will break, hence the bleed.

See your own Doctor if it keeps happening.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.