Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

Do you support Joe Biden's plan to fight the coronavirus?

* Free testing

* Emergency paid leave for those who can't work due to the virus

* Restoring trust in the public health reporting systems, including the CDC

* Mounting a coordinated federal response to fight the virus

* Free medical treatment for those suffering from COVID

* And more...

https://joebiden.com/covid19/

That sounds like 'common sense' approach to me.  Good job Joe Biden.  I'm a Brit, so am lucky that we have relatively free health care, we just pay a small amount for prescription medicine.  Keep safe and well informed.

• Kaz

I don't support Joe Biden at all - in anything.

who is going to provide this emergency paid leave for the self-employed?  do they take the money out of their employer pocket and put it into their employee pocket?  Get real here, Joe

• Robert

Free testing is usually available to those who need it now.  If you give extra paid leave for those who need it for the plague it will cause a half zillion people to develop fear and "need" to stay home.   It will be another program that will exploited and millions of tax payer dollars will be pissed away while the tax payer won't even feel relieved from the pissing. 

Uhh....most of that is already being done.

Biden's plan is imperfect, flawed.  But at least he HAS a plan!  Only one of our political parties even has a plan!

I don't support Biden on anything under any circumstances.