Do you support Joe Biden's plan to fight the coronavirus?
* Free testing
* Emergency paid leave for those who can't work due to the virus
* Restoring trust in the public health reporting systems, including the CDC
* Mounting a coordinated federal response to fight the virus
* Free medical treatment for those suffering from COVID
* And more...
- Green PuffinLv 71 month agoFavourite answer
That sounds like 'common sense' approach to me. Good job Joe Biden. I'm a Brit, so am lucky that we have relatively free health care, we just pay a small amount for prescription medicine. Keep safe and well informed.
- KazLv 71 month ago
I don't support Joe Biden at all - in anything.
- Spock (rhp)Lv 71 month ago
who is going to provide this emergency paid leave for the self-employed? do they take the money out of their employer pocket and put it into their employee pocket? Get real here, Joe
- RobertLv 71 month ago
Free testing is usually available to those who need it now. If you give extra paid leave for those who need it for the plague it will cause a half zillion people to develop fear and "need" to stay home. It will be another program that will exploited and millions of tax payer dollars will be pissed away while the tax payer won't even feel relieved from the pissing.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Godless GazooLv 71 month ago
Uhh....most of that is already being done.
- Mr. SmartypantsLv 71 month ago
Biden's plan is imperfect, flawed. But at least he HAS a plan! Only one of our political parties even has a plan!
- regeruggedLv 71 month ago
I don't support Biden on anything under any circumstances.