If you knew this was your last month on Earth, what kind of things would you do?  How would your attitudes and priorities change from now?

Sometimes the issue of Christianity and Jesus Christ, might seem like you're trying to convince a teenager to buy life insurance.  You've got plenty of time to get things right and think about that eventually.  We all know that there are no guarantees that everyone reading this question will be here next year.

Update:

To know that this life will end, and you can't buy a big enough house or fast enough car to stop that, can lead to a pursuit of truth and meaning.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Broton
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Obviously I’d be preparing for the trip. I assume that it’s my last month On Earth because I’m on the first Mars colony mission?

• 1 month ago

If it was my last month - I would have an arranged marriage and have sex and become pregnant before I die 

• Archer
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I would gather my family together giving them each something of my life and say good by. I am comfortable in my mortality which is why I have lived such a good life.

• 1 month ago

Living in and through Jesus Christ means being able to look death right in the eye and simply carry on.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

First, NO we don't know that at all. In fact, it's a lock that some of us won't be here next year. 2,814,000 people die in the US every year, and no one knows how Covid 19 will affect that stat. Second, if I knew I was going to die, I'd tell my children and grandchildren I love them, have a last meal, a Hendrick's martini, and a Montecristo cigar. I'd buy less furniture and do what I'm doing now. I might take a cruise since I wouldn't be worried about the Coronavirus.

• 1 month ago

BUT IT IS NOT TRUE.....TIRH NOT WHAT IFS...

• Juli
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Nothing would change.

I'd just be sure to tell my family that I love them.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I would start planting trees.

• 1 month ago

Indeed. If I knew that I would put great effort into apologizing to all people I've wronged and trying to make it up for them. I would also try to write some notes about my most important thoughts.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.