What happens if I eat moldy yogurt ?

I accidentally ate yogurt that is suppose to expire on July 17 and I ate a spoonful and when I looked inside the container there was mold on the side.

• CB

Pretty rare to see mold in yogurt, probably nothing, and nothing worse than projectile hurling and/or the skitters in a few hours to a few days. I wouldn't worry about  it as you are likely to make yourself sick from thinking about it.

• kswck2

Just toss it out and go on with Life. Don't overthink it. 

• Goerge

Just discard it and go about your day. I bit into a piece of chicken and it tasted spoiled. When I cut it open some more, the chicken looked undercooked. I would suggest that they seek medical attention even without the undercooked aspect. A little spoiled milk or yogurt usually won't offer any ill effects unless they have a weak stomach and even then they might just get a minor upset stomach and maybe diarrhea.