Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

What will liberals do to prevent crime?

Crime will increase  during the fall once people are being laid off from their jobs and losing their  homes  due to Coronavirus. these people probably will  loot  break into people's homes

Are liberals going to call social services if their house is broken into

Liberals will engage their Somebody Else's Problem Field, which allows them to not to see anything they don't want to, weren't expecting, or can't explain.

Crime will still happen, and probably increase significantly, but they won't see it and assume it has been successfully prevented.

• Zirp

I can't speak for "liberals", but most *leftists* believe that the best way to reduce crime is by reducing income disparity.

there's very little crime in Nepal where everybody is poor, nor in Switzerland where everybody is rich

• Sally

No one is suggesting that we get rid of all police.  So stop lying

What if you’re wrong? Are you going to be disappointed if liberals don’t get their homes broken into? You sound like the kind of person who would break into a liberal’s house just to make them upset. You’re true to your paranoid, ‘persecuted’, poor little billionaire boy in the White House. Encouraging people to be divisive, cutthroat

, suspicious of one another, violent, non-empathetic and so on rather than teaching people that working together is the best way. Congratulations. Good luck in 2020 and afterwards. 

• martin

Hopefully, Covid will be on the run by then.  You are right to correlate crime with poverty.

• Leo

More pointless drivel.

I reported some kkk members to the authorities.

• Jeff D

Shootings and murders have already mushroomed in many cities.

• I see a lot of opinion here, I even see the word “probably.”  

Come back when you have something concrete to base your stupidity on. 

First things first is we remove the Criminal in the White House.

• John W

I will call the police on the laid off trumptard. Or should I just call the coroner?