Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

We should take away executive powers from Marxist Michigan Govonor ?

I dont want to wear a mask. It's easy to lose or forget such a thing. Another thing me and a lot of people have to search around for before going in anywhere. Like our keys or our phones. 

She is called by many one of the worst Marxist subverters in America right now next to Omar and of course Pelosi. 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Mike
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

Just vote the Communist out

• 4 weeks ago

the thing that makes this country great is that the States are Soverign. Only the Michigan Voters can do that

• yodi
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

No shoes, no shirts, no mask, no service, no exceptions!!!!.... get over it dweeb.

• 4 weeks ago

Do you know what a 'dictionary' is?  I'm guessing they didn't cover this wherever you went to school.  A dictionary is a book that contains definitions for every word.  You should find one and look up the word 'Marxist'.  Hint: It does NOT mean just anyone you disagree with.

Do you know what is meant by 'public library'?  There's probably one in your town.  Ask around!  In the library there is a desk with a person whose job is to answer questions and help you find things.  Ask that person to find a dictionary. He/she will probably even look up 'Marxist' for you, if you can't read.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Just tell everyone in the state that trump doesn’t want their votes.

• martin
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

The governor of Michigan has a big job, with Detroit growing and struggling to get back on their feet again.  If the governor favors labor and labor unions, it doesn't mean that he favors a completely public-sector economy with no private-sector at all, like a Marxist.

• John W
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Let me get this straight. You want to take away the governor's authority simply because you feel entitled and above the law. Is that right? Don't be a moron, wear the mask to protect others.

• Leo
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Your rant is gobble-dygook.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.