What has happened to the jokes and riddles leader board ?

I haven't seen that thing in ages but I noticed it tonight don't see Carol on there, Kahuna I think should be there. Martin might have been there or RR what happened!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

You make me laugh, do not care who said it but do care what they said.

• Carol
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

It's all messed up. Just like always!😠

• RR
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Weasel gave a great answer. I'm not sure how I started on the US server about 10 years ago but I've stayed ever since.

• 3 weeks ago

Calm yourself........it's all good..........

first of all........you must realize there are leaderboards for various COUNTRIES

You may be seeing the US  leaderboard, the UK  leaderboard.....or even the AUSSIE  leaderboard..........in which case, the top 10 are all different. 

Depending on the last question you answered and what board it was asked on,  it will show you THAT leaderboard......so if   Laughing Boy  asked from Australia let's say........then you will see the Aussie leaderboard. 

If Pronk asks from the US boards then you see the US leaderboard and so on- 

It's a bit odd that I use the US board........(from Italy)......but RR is from the UK.....yet we are both on the same leaderboard.......so no idea what that's about..........but the point is..........various leaderboards exist in various countries. 

The leaderboard you are looking for still exists and currently looks like this. 

Big Kahuna

Pronk

RR

redalac

Weasel McWeasel

Martin

jfmm

babyboomer

slivers

Alas,  Carol was suspended some time ago, and lost his place on the Leaderboard.......quite unfair. .....but he's started over.......and clawing his way back......but his old account is gone. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

And the our profile FAVORITE  answers is gone NOW?..... At least MINE is......😡😡😡😡

• 4 weeks ago

Phased out of our universe into a parallel Riddles and Jokes one where Chuck Norris has every slot and cats make people jump by putting snakes that look like cucumbers behind them when they're eating and distracted ...

• 4 weeks ago

I only see it  on my PC..Leader  board does not appear on my tablet.I'm not sure about laptops.So,maybe that's it.As of today,I don't see 'Notifications' anywhere and I miss it,too.Regards,BK.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.