Can an Adult With autism become lyft drivers as well for a living?

i am an adult with autism who wants to drive but would like to know if autistic adults can become lyft drivers as well

As long as you can demonstrate that you are able to drive safely and have the skills to manage being a professional driver (you may have to have a chauffeur's license) then I would keep your Autism diagnosis private. I say this because if you tell people that you have Autism, even mild Autism, you will never get hired for something like this. People are afraid of those who appear to be in any way "different" than they are themselves- and they will use what they know about you as an excuse to HATE on you and treat you badly.

The fact that you happen to be an adult with mild Autism is nobody's business but YOUR OWN, and you need to keep it that way, for your own safety and your ability to earn a living and be successful.

I'm mildly Autistic myself, so I know what I am talking about. I know from bitter first hand experience what it means to have an employer treat you like sh*t because you're "different" than everyone else. Even the label of "different" is a huge STIGMA.

possibly, but if you aren't social, or seem to have quirks, people may give you poor rating.  Lyft would never know you have autism, that is irrelevant.

Autism is a FAD for adults.

An excuse for being slightly pixelated.

That would be a determination for doctor and your insurance company. The insurance company is going to be the big hurdle.