Is Trump right that waiting time for 911 reply is 5 days, & It will say to press 1 for rape, 2 for murder?

I just watched a Trump message on TV claiming that calling 911,  there will be no answer, and it will say to leave a message or press 1 for rape, 2 for murder.... and that the waiting time for a reply is 5 days?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Erik
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

It's a lie, but this time he isn't going to get away with it.

• Bruce
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The ad is simply a portrayal of what may happen. No one knows if it is right, because the police have not been defunded yet. 

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I don't know how Trump's mind works. But I do know that even at current funding levels the LAPD won't respond to burglaries anymore. Call 911 for that and you're instructed to go into a police station to file the report (unless you're a celebrity, pro athlete, local elected official, et al).

• 1 month ago

Does it honestly sound right?

It's about as accurate as him claiming you have to flush a toilet ten or fifteen times.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

i wouldnt think so

• 1 month ago

Why no, no it isn’t. Nor does Biden advocate defunding the police.

• Dan
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

That's nothing like the 911 in my area. Maybe Trump was talking about Washington DC? Is it that bad there? But he is the president. He can do something about the 911 system. Why put a message on TV? Fix the problem! 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Trump is always right 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.