Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 1 month ago

Lets say Hypothetically you're a cop and is out patrolling and discover some black ppl sitting onthe bench just minding their own business. ?

What is something you would make up in order for them to show you their id ? Keep in mind that its 1100 pm at night 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Police would ask anyone creeping around that late at night for I.D. Happened to me all the time when I was a teenager. Mostly though because kids were usually up to no good like TPing someone's home, or ding dong ditching. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If they're not breaking the law, just walk on past.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I would just go the other way.  Cops don't dare even look at blacks.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Tell them I heard gunshots pull out my gun ask for their id and put them in handcuffs and arrest them for assault on an officer

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I wouldn't make nothing up.If they are not breaking any laws then there's no problem.

• Susie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Non hypothetically: a policeman is called to the scene of a supposed domestic dispute. But it ends up being an ambush so the officers can be murdered.  If you encountered this possible scenario daily in your job, what would YOU do?? 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.