Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 4 weeks ago

Would you presume, The anonymous user that wants women to BI or homosexual can't get a woman ?

It's always easier to project onto others than to accept our own shortcomings. So, yeah. 

Tessera, or whatever name he goes by these days, has some form of OCD. I think his wife left him for a woman and now he obsesses that all women are bi/gay to try and rationalize what happened. 

I begin to think it’s actually a bot... or multiple people are posting those questions.

Yeah, he is an absolute moron who has nobody to share his nonsense that exceeds the extreme level of stupidity,  i'm so so pity on him with his mental breakdown and gruesome lonely life and spending his pathetic meaningless life infesting this place with his the same question all over again. what a loser.

Yes, and they're obviously autistic. No rational, mentally stable person repeats the same idiotic question over and over again for YEARS.

I don't think he/she knows what it wants. They've been spamming that crap for YEARS.

They are more likely than the average man to be single, but that has no bearing on the validity of their statements.

I have always presumed that the anonymous user who wants women to be bi or gay IS a woman.