Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 4 weeks ago

Would you presume, The anonymous user that wants women to BI or homosexual can't get a woman ?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

It's always easier to project onto others than to accept our own shortcomings. So, yeah. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Tessera, or whatever name he goes by these days, has some form of OCD. I think his wife left him for a woman and now he obsesses that all women are bi/gay to try and rationalize what happened. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I begin to think it’s actually a bot... or multiple people are posting those questions.

• 4 weeks ago

Yeah, he is an absolute moron who has nobody to share his nonsense that exceeds the extreme level of stupidity,  i'm so so pity on him with his mental breakdown and gruesome lonely life and spending his pathetic meaningless life infesting this place with his the same question all over again. what a loser.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yes, and they're obviously autistic. No rational, mentally stable person repeats the same idiotic question over and over again for YEARS.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I don't think he/she knows what it wants. They've been spamming that crap for YEARS.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

They are more likely than the average man to be single, but that has no bearing on the validity of their statements.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I have always presumed that the anonymous user who wants women to be bi or gay IS a woman.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.