Has anyone got a right to be angry that Donald Trump was given The Presidency of the United States of America?

when the majority of American voters voted against that? 

• Rob
    5 days ago

He wasn't "given" the presidency.  He was, for better or worse, duly elected to the office.  There's a difference between the popular vote (which he lost) and the Electoral College vote (which he won).  The winner of the Electoral College vote becomes the president.

HE WON FOLLOWING THE ELECTIONS RULES OF THIS COUNTRY, SO GET OVER IT

NO because many voted for him How about you learning to do something instead of just showing your hate and nothing else.. PROVE EXACTLY WHAT HE HAS DONE to warrant the NONSTOP PURE HATE coming from the LEFT LOSERS..

• kswck2

My 401k went up 30% in the 3 years before COVID-19. COVID is something that Anyone would have had trouble with. So I am happy with him. 

Just as one has to check the box on understanding the user agreement to download any kind of app one should have to acknowledge a basic level of understanding of the Constitution to participate in US politics. People can be angry about whatever they like. But they can't pretend that the Electoral College hasn't been around for their entire lifetimes. If you only just realized this exists in 2016 blame your Social Studies teacher. 

• Mike

Killery  did not get enough EC  votes election  night  , Winning is  270  or  over 

I do not have a  problem with him winning by the established rules. 

Do I think the electoral college has outlived it's usefulness?  Oh absolutely........but that was and still is the law of the land, and until it's changed......he was the rightful winner and I can respect that.

What I can't respect, is what a damn disgrace and traitor he is, and how the last 4 years have been a raging Dumpster fire. 

If he could have just stopped being a flaming jackass for 5 seconds.,    who knows..............maybe some of his policies might have been okay..........

but now he's  more than proven that he's an absolute imbecile.......and corrupt as hell......and he needs to go. 

LMFAO - - the final score was 304-227

The winner got the most points, not the most total yards of offence

The majority of States voted for Trump. Try reading the Constitution. 

Maybe.  He wasn't the majority choice in his own election.  Democracy might be a human right, despite the US being legally not a democracy under it's own laws.