Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 3 weeks ago

How do I get a job with misdemeanors for disorderly conduct/disturbing the peace?

I can’t get it expunged because you have to be under 21 in my state 

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

    You keep interviewing until you find someone who will hire you. There's no magic formula.

  • LAN
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

    Find someone desperate to hire anyone to work for them and establish a good work record as that will override minor legal problems.

  • 3 weeks ago

    1st thing you need to do is fill out a job application.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.