Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsOther - Electronics · 2 months ago

How do you get unlimited data on a phone ?

My brother in law doesn't have unlimited data on his phone he has a TCL tracphone he wants unlimited data for it but he doesn't know how to get it. How can he get it ?

• David

unlimited data is a myth.  at some point they will start throttling you.  plus the phone will fill it's memory up and you won't be able to down load any more porn.  nothing is unlimited except the universe.

By having a plan that gives you unlimited data.

He would need to get rid of the tracphone and get real service - Sprint used to be the only one that offered truly 'unlimited' talk/text/internet - but now there are a few options.

I just switched from Sprint to Verizon, and the plan I'm on does not charge extra if you go over your data limit - and it won't throttle it either, the only thing it might do is if I'm in a group of people who are all on Verizon, and we all check a sports score at the same time or something, it would give their phones precedence over mine.

The phone service provider gives it to you.

Your BIL simply needs to contact Trackphone and upgrade his service plan to unlimited.

Buy a latest made phone and get a better service plan, but he shall spend more !

Ask your service provider. 

Contact the provider.

My investigations show it costs up to 90$US per month.

He will have to switch providers and get a different phone.  Tracfone does not have unlimited data and for the most part, Tracfone does not unlock phones for use on other carriers.