Is Trump undermining our health care experts during a pandemic about the same or more dangerous than undermining our Military generals?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It seems that in the realm negligent homicide, the guilty party contributes to the death of another or in some cases thousands of others.

• 4 weeks ago

Fauci has had to "revise" everything he has said since this whole thing sarted. He has even admitted to making statements he KNEW AT THE TIME were FA:SE To pretend he is some sort of Messiah is just Stupid.

undermine Generals? How many generals did Obama FIRE? just because they would not kiss the ring?

• 4 weeks ago

Yes, like undermining our generals in a time of war, only way more dangerous. More Americans have already died of COVID than were killed in the last 4 wars, combined. Well past time to seek and respect the advice of the health care experts. Too many of our grandparents have died because he said "we have it under control" while he neglected the epidemiologists.

• 4 weeks ago

It seems to have escaped your attention, but the 'health care experts' have yet to be right about anything having to do with this disease. But okay. You keep on hugging your precious science. This whole thing has been a "That doesn't make sense." Snot burger from the start.

As to the generals, they're his advisors, not his boss. I'm often advised by 'experts', but the decision is mine based on my priorities and objectives. You'd appreciate that if you were ever in a position of any significance. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

It's accurate.  So there's nothing dangerous about it.  They have been trying to scare everyone on this for no reason at all other than it helps their budget.

• ?
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

You could also ask if the health "experts"and military generals are undermining Trump.

• 4 weeks ago

Yes he is...Over and over in our face.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.