My new girl friend used some awesome moves on me/ should I be worried how she obtained those skills?

She knew how to push all my buttons, some buttons even I didn't know of.  How in the world did she learn these moves?  

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

most guys / virgins would be willing to learn more

• 2 months ago

maybe you should ask her about it

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

As a normal, healthy and social person.

• 2 months ago

Chris rock said it best, why do you want to know how many men she slept with? You aint planting no flag on her. You ain't discovering anything. If she says 2 its 9. She only counts boyfriends not men she slept with. And if she tells you two you would say "2! so that's how they raised ya!". Don't think about it, avoid thinking about all the men before you could be 20 or could 2 but either case you should focus on does this work for you. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I would be more worried if you weren't able to match her skills. Because the guy who can is just a phone call away.

• 2 months ago

Wtf, thank your lucky stars and hold on to her, before I grab her! (just kidding)

• 2 months ago

You should be grateful and appreciative, and make sure your own game is up to par.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.