Solving Systems of Equations Algebraically?

A canopy tour company designs zip line rides through forest and jungle environments. One particular zip line takes the passenger through a waterfall, the maximum height of which is 167 ft. The dimensions of both the zip line and the waterfall are shown in the image below. 

Model this scenario with a system of equations.

Hint, use:

y = mx + b

and

y = a(x -p)2 + q

You have posted this question a second time with an image, so I've put my answer there.

P.S. It's considered good Y!A etiquette to always go back and pick a "Favorite Answer" to say thank you to someone that volunteered their time to help you. If you continue to ask questions without doing that, you may find that you get fewer answers in the future. I only mention this because I know I've answered some of your questions before and I've not seen you award a Favorite Answer to anyone yet.

• ?

And where's the image ???

• TomV

"The dimensions of both the zip line and the waterfall are shown in the image below. "

Except there is no "image below". Update your question and include the image.