Is it wrong for a girl to call another guy good looking when shes in a relationship?

well there always going to be good looking people out there, men and women.

Not at all. Some men are good looking and the fact that your gf notices this doesn't mean she is going to cheat or think any less of you

Not at all. There's a difference between appreciating another guys looks and jumping into bed with another man. My partner calling someone else attractive wouldn't bother me. However, it is very dependent on trust and how jealous the boyfriend is. 

Yes somewhat wrong to say that as you will be attracted to the good looking guy and end up with BJ

"Wrong" is a subjective word. It's a matter of personal opinion only. This means that what you're describing is neither wrong nor right. The girl's partner might be very insecure and not be able to deal with her natural tendency to compliment someone else's looks, or he might be confident enough not to care. How he reacts is up to him, not her.

No It doesn’t mean anything wrong 

A girl can be in a realtionship and be in love with her boyfriend and still find other men good looking and attractive It doesn’t mean she would cheat

• Jerry

Saying that a gentleman is good looking is a very different thing from saying one would like to enjoy physical closeness with the someone, that the someone is better looking than present company, and so on. Yes, if somebody looks like a beauty queen or matinee idol it's OK to say that the somebody looks like a beauty queen or matinee idol. But keep it impersonal. 

Marv Hotstuff is one damn good looking guy; all the women are in love with his looks.

Marv Hotstuff is one damn good looking guy; I'm in love with him.

See the diff? 

Depends on context and you gave none.

My spouse would have no problem with me saying that some movie star is good looking.  But he probably wouldn't be too keen if I told him my single coworker who gave me a lift home when my car broke down is good looking.

Knowing when to keep one's yap shut is an important life skill.