Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOptical · 2 months ago

Is this an eye color that albinos would have?

Albino's don't actually have red eyes, but they do lack pigment. It appears that her eyes do too. Is this an eye color that albinos would have? I googled it, and some albinos have even more pigment in their eyes than this girl does.

I mean some albinos have blue eyes but they do appear red sometimes because no pigment results in the vessels and retina being visible. 

• Rico

Albinism is a complete and total lack of pigmentation in the eyes, hair and skin.  The reason an albinos eyes appear red is because you’re seeing the colour of the blood vessels in the iris and retina (like when a stills camera flash causes a person with been eyes to have red spots in their pupil

Nope, that is not albino eyes, nor would a true albino have that pigment at all. Those eyes have pigmented irises.

• kelvin

no it is not...

• Tavy

My eyes are that colour and I'm not an albino. Those are blue. Put your glasses on.