Attachment image

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favourite answer

for me in the 1980's, yes.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

no it is not, it is why people has food poisoning. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

LOL at the 2 morons who downvoted my answer.

My sophomore English teacher in high school would joke saying that he thought that the school food was a few molecules short of being industrial waste... Can't say I blame him. 

I can't speak for all school districts, but the one I attended as a student had pretty terrible "food". They claim it is nutritious and a "well balanced meal", but it is the exact opposite. I don't think that a breakfast meal consisting of a high-sugar "fruit" juice and 2 Pop-tarts is particularly healthy or balanced.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

NO Government required nutrition program is going to feed the people when a Budget prepared by a council supersedes the health dietician official

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

That depends what you mean by "high school foods". If you mean the pictures of the deep fried, fatty foods in the picture, then no, they're not good for you. The delicious flavour is obtained by using chemicals and unnatural substances. They're deep fried, which is never good for you as it's just saturated in oils and fats. I have my doubts about the authenticity of the chicken in the chicken strips too. It's a lot different from a chicken you would order at a restaurant.

• Ann
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

I don't eat it so it doesn't matter to me. I do pay $300 a year for my son to eat it and he's not thrilled with all of it. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.