Would it be too audacious of me to tell this to a girl I’m interested in? ?

To tell her “We seem to have a lot in common and you’re really beautiful and sweet.” And then proceed to ask if she feels the same way for me? Or asking if she ever wanted to go out together.  I want to say it so bad but I just have the fear of rejection or losing my friendship with her.

You can't live a life with no rejection.  So say what you want and see what happens.  Be yourself.

• keerok

You're already friends so go to her when she's alone and tell her outright you like her.

Yes, I think that may be too forward. You must build on these things slowly so you don’t overwhelm her.  Why not just asking her out for lunch or a coffee somewhere. You could say something like “ I know a great coffee place , would you like to join me tomorrow ? “. Just keep it as a friendship for a little while 

before you commit to a serious relationship. “ She will respect your for that and get some time to get to know you. Talk about your work, or college, hobbies, interests and ask her about what she is interested in. Try to communicate and listen carefully , and take an interest in her life and what she likes and dislikes. If she says yes to your invite, slowly build on it and make another arrangement for the next week. If she says no, try it once more in a few weeks. If she still says no, wait another month and ask her again. But if she doesn’t reply positively , you may have to let it go. But I think you’ll be successfull.  https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/teenagers/as...